INFORMATION ON THE SENSES AND EFFECTS OF THE “General Data Protection Regulation” EU-GDPR 2016/679
Dear participant and member, this information is provided to you, pursuant to the “General Data Protection Regulation” by AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI ASSOCIATION WITHOUT PURPOSE OF LUCRO as Data Controller of personal data: Ass. Amici del Campus Delle Arti, Via dei Prati Fiscali, 215 – 00141 Rome.
- Collection of personal data
- Processing of personal data
- Sharing of personal data
- Data retention times
- Participant and member rights
- Protection of personal data
- Minor information
The data can be collected as provided directly by the participant and member through registration to the ASSOCIATION WITHOUT AIM OF LUCRO AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI and/ r registration for the CAMPUS DELLE ARTI activities (Summer Campus, concerts, educational activities and information) .
Personal data collected on the participant and member may include, by way of example: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, survey responses, booking data and other information that the participant and member provides on the associative and/or inscription form.
The lack of some data and/or the lack of consent to the treatment of health data can preclude participation in the CAMPUS DELLE ARTI.
THE ASSOCIATION WITHOUT THE PURPOSE OF LUCRO AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI uses the personal data of the participant and member for specific purposes. The data may be processed electronically, as well as stored on paper, for the following purposes:
– Execution of contractual obligations, including – for organizational reasons of the event – to insurance companies, hotels as well as post / couriers. For these purposes, consent to treatment is not required, except for the necessary consent to the treatment of some health information (certificates, vaccinations).
– Realization of paper products, digital audio and video products, internet sites, for information and advertising purposes, also containing images of participants in the CAMPUS DELLE ARTI. The data, including images, for the purpose in question can be communicated to AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI. For these purposes, consent to treatment is essential. Failure to consent does not affect the participation in CAMPUS DELLE ARTI, precluding only the collection and use of images for the purposes indicated.
At any time, pursuant to Articles 15 and 17 EU-GDPR 2016/679, you may verify your personal data and eventually receive a copy, have them corrected, updated or deleted, or exercise the other rights recognized by law, by writing or contacting the Data Controllers.
AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI reserves the right to share user data for the execution of contractual obligations, for organizational reasons of the event to insurance companies, hotels as well as post / couriers.
AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI does not share the email addresses of participants and members with other users of CAMPUS DELLE ARTI services, nor does it make them public by other means.
AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI, the person in charge of personal data and the staff inside the CAMPUS store the personal data of the users for the period necessary to fulfill the collection purposes, including to meet legal, regulatory, organizational, accounting and reporting.
Pursuant to Articles 15 and 17 EU-GDPR 2016/679, the participant and partner may have the following rights regarding their personal data:
– Right to request access to personal data (Article 15 EU-GDPR 2016/679). This allows you to receive a copy of your personal data stored by the AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI and to verify that the treatment is lawful.
– Right to request correction of their data if incorrect. The participant and partner is also entitled to integrate any incomplete personal data recorded, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
– Right to delete your personal data (Article 17 EU-GDPR 2016/679) if: they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the participant and partner revokes the consent, where the processing of personal data is subject to consent and no further legal basis exists; the participant and partner opposes the processing of their personal data and the company has no legitimate overlying reasons to continue the processing; personal data have been processed unlawfully; personal data must be deleted for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations.
– Right to object to the processing of personal data. The lack of some data and / or the lack of consent to the treatment of health data can preclude participation in the CAMPUS DELLE ARTI.
– Right to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 EU-GDPR 2016/679), if: the accuracy of the data is contested by the participant and partner, during the period in which the company is required to verify the accuracy; the processing is illegal and the participant and partner opposes the elimination of their personal data requesting the limitation; AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI no longer needs the personal data of the participant and member for treatment purposes, but these are necessary to the participant and member for legal claims; the participant and partner opposed the treatment, for the period in which AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI is required to verify the presence of overlying legal bases.
The participant and partner can exercise his / her rights through the personal data section by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI reserves the right to request specific information from users to confirm their identity and the right to access personal data (or to exercise other rights). This is a security measure designed to ensure that personal data are not disclosed to people who are not entitled to receive them.
AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI wants to guarantee participants and members the maximum serenity in participation in organized activities and is committed to protecting personal data collected. Within the organizational structure of CAMPUS DELLE ARTI the data can be processed by the Person in charge of personal data and by specific subjects in charge (internal and external staff at CAMPUS).
The CAMPUS DELLE ARTI and the various activities of the AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI are also addressed to minor participants and members. The consent of minors to process personal data is valid from 16 years; before this age, the consent of the parents or of those who take their place must be collected.
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI, write to email@example.com. The participant and member also has the right to make complaints about the processing of their personal data to the competent authorities. AMICI DEL CAMPUS DELLE ARTI invites, however, the participants and members to give her the opportunity to face any doubts by contacting the Association before contacting the competent authorities.
The Data Processor is MARCELLA FALETRA who can be contacted at the same address, also to request a complete list of the appointed Data Processors.
Ass. Amici del Campus delle Arti
Via dei Prati Fiscali, 215